10. Belgium have beaten South Korea in two of their three previous meetings, the third a 1-1 draw at the 1998 World Cup. Belgium are 1.75 to win.
9. These sides last met in a friendly in June 1999, when Sandy Martens scored twice to earn Belgium a 2-1 victory. A repeat score is available at 9.00.
8. Korea must beat Belgium to stand any chance of progressing to the last 16. However, they’ve won just one in seven outings and are 5.00 to claim victory.
7. Of those seven games, Korea have scored first in just five of them. They are 1.44 to concede first to Belgium.
6. Korea’s 4-2 defeat to Algeria was the third time in seven games they have conceded four goals. Belgium are 8.50 to net +3.5.
5. Belgium are on a five-game winning streak, claiming the most recent three by a single goal. They are 2.80 to beat Korea with a 0-1 handicap.
4. Divock Origi scored his first international goal from just four appearances to hand Belgium a 1-0 win over Russia on Sunday. The Lille striker is 7.50 to score last.
3. Romelu Lukaku has managed just one shot on target from two games at this World Cup. The Chelsea striker is 2.65 match favourite to score.
2. Just 17 of Belgium’s 27 shots have hit the target this tournament, while 12 of Korea’s 19 have threatened the goalkeeper. This game is 3.45 to yield -1.5 goals.
1. Koo Ja Cheol’s consolation goal for South Korea against Algeria was the Mainz midfielder’s 13th goal in 38 appearances for his country. The 25-year-old is 5.60 to score.