10. Spain’s 5-1 defeat to Holland in their first Group B game was their heaviest competitive defeat since 1950. They are 5.00 to lose to Chile on Wednesday.
9. These sides have met 10 times, their first clash at the 1950 World Cup. Spain boast a W8 D2 record and are 1.14 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. These sides drew 2-2 in a friendly in September 2013, where Jesus Navas scored a late equaliser. It was their first head-to-head draw since 1981 and another is priced at 3.60.
7. Spain managed just six shots on target to Holland’s 11 on Friday, despite commanding 63.9% possession. They are 11.50 to lose to Chile with a 1-0 handicap.
6. Chile beat Australia 3-1 in their first Group game, despite recording 11 shots to Australia’s 13 in Cuiaba. Chile are 38.00 to win 3-1 again.
Watch Chile beat Australia 3-1 in their first group game:
5. These sides met at the 1950 and the 2010 World Cup, where Spain won 2-0 and 2-1 respectively. Spain have scored exactly twice in eight of their last 11 games and are 1.72 to do so again.
4. Xabi Alonso’s converted penalty against Holland was the midfielder’s 16 goal in 111 Spain appearances. It was his second career goal at a World Cup finals and the Real Madrid star is 6.75 to net again.
3. Alexis Sanchez scored Chile’s opener against Australia, his 22nd goals in 47 appearances for club and country this season. The Barcelona striker is 9.00 to score first.
2. Chile have won six in eight games, scoring twice or more in each of their victories. They are 26.00 to beat Spain 2-0.
1. Spain have scored first in seven of their last eight clashes and are 1.43 to net the opener in the Maracana.
Bet on Group B now.