10. Switzerland have never beaten France in a competitive game. France are favourites to win at 1.80.
9. The French have only won two of their previous 10 World Cup group stage matches. Switzerland can be backed at 4.60 to win.
8. The last three meetings between the nations have ended in draws. A share of the points is priced at 3.35.
7. They last met in June 2006 in the opening game of the World Cup. The sides drew 0-0, a repeat of which is available at 9.00.
6. France are unbeaten in their last five matches against the Swiss, winning two and drawing three. They are 1.19 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
Benzema’s highlights against Honduras:
5. Switzerland went unbeaten in qualifying, winning seven and drawing three. They are 2.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Ottmar Hitzfield’s side came from a goal down to beat Ecuador 2-1 in their opening game. An identical scoreline can be backed at 16.00.
3. France beat Honduras 3-0 in their first match. Another 3-0 victory is priced at 13.00.
2. Three of France’s previous six World Cup goals have come from the penalty spot. Didier Deschamps’ side are 5.50 to score a spot-kick.
1. Karim Benzema has netted eight goals in his previous seven international appearances. The Frenchman is 4.30 to open the scoring.