10. This will be the first ever meeting between Switzerland and Ecuador. The former are favourites to win at 2.45.
9. Switzerland have lost their previous four World Cup matches against South American nations. Ecuador can be backed at 3.25 to win.
8. In fact, the Swiss failed to even find the net in three of those four games. A clean sheet for Ecuador is priced at 2.85.
7. Ecuador have never drawn a World Cup match. A share of the spoils is available at 3.10.
6. The South Americans have won three of their previous seven World Cup games, keeping a clean sheet in each. Ecuador can be backed at 4.60 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Switzerland went unbeaten in the qualifying campaign, winning seven and drawing three. They are 1.37 to win or draw on the Double Chance.
4. Ecuador recorded more shots than any other team in the South American qualifying campaign (201). They are priced at 5.60 to score in both halves.
3. But Switzerland have only conceded one goal in their previous seven World Cup matches. A Swiss clean sheet is available at 2.38.
2. Xherdan Shaqiri has netted nine goals in 32 appearances for his country. The winger is 5.60 to score at any time.
1. Felipe Caicedo scored seven times in nine qualifying games. The Ecuador forward is 7.00 to open the scoring.