10. Uruguay and Costa Rica have met eight times, the former boasting a W6 D2 record. Uruguay are 1.43 to win on Saturday.
9. These sides last met during World Cup qualifying in 2009, when Costa Rica earned a 1-1 draw in Montevideo – their second in four versus Uruguay. Another draw is available at 4.40.
8. Costa Rica have scored in five of eight clashes against Uruguay, despite losing six times. They are 3.10 to score in +1.5 goals.
7. Uruguay have lost just one of their last 11 games, a 1-0 result at Ecuador in World Cup qualifying. They are 3.50 to win both halves.
6. Óscar Tabárez’s men have kept four clean sheets in five, over opponents Northern Ireland, Slovenia and twice Jordan. They are 1.92 to win without conceding.
5. Costa Rica, meanwhile, head into the World Cup with form of W1 D1 L4 – the win being a 2-1 result over Paraguay in March. They are 2.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Uruguay and Costa Rica draw 1-1 in 2009:
4. Luis Suarez topped the CONMEBOL goalscoring charts in qualifying, with 11. The Liverpool striker is 21.00 to score first and Uruguay win 3-0 on the scorecast.
3. Costa Rica are without their top scorer in qualifying, Álvaro Saborío (8), due to a broken foot. Four players netted three times for the nation, including Joel Campbell who is 5.80 to score.
2. Edinson Cavani scored 22 goals for PSG last season, 14 fewer than his previous campaign at Napoli. Cavani is 2.25 to score.
1. Costa Rica’s last warm-up game was a 1-1 draw with Ireland, where Celso Borges scored his 14th international goal in 60 appearances. Borges is 51.00 to net twice.