It's never too early to get your England bets in and, now Roy Hodgson's men have cleared the path to Brazil with a nerve-jangling 2-0 win over Poland, it's time to start looking ahead. Here's our top 6 England bets.
1. Top England Scorer at World Cup 2014
Wayne Rooney leads the market at 3.60 and, having never scored at a World Cup finals, will be desperate to prove himself on the world stage. But what about new hope Andros Townsend (12.00)? The Spurs man is more than capable of being England's secret(ish) weapon.
2. UNIBET EXCLUSIVE: First Player to score a goal for England at World Cup 2014
Captain fantastic Steven Gerrard opened the scoring for England in the 2010 World Cup with a strike against the USA and is 8.00 to do the same in Brazil.
3. England to be knocked out of World Cup 2014 on penalties
1990, 1998, 2006. Take this bet at 6.50.
4. Leighton Baines to be in the starting XI of England’s first group stage match at World Cup 2014
Ashley Cole may be Jose Mourinho's first choice left-back, but Leighton Baines is fast becoming the first choice for England. Can Cole hold off Baines for much longer? Probably not, and it's worth backing the Everton man to be starting for Hodgson next summer at 2.00.
5. Ravel Morrison to be in the starting XI of England’s first group stage match at World Cup 2014.
Mr Morrison seems to be getting himself together at the perfect time. The young star that not even Fergie could handle has produced some match-winning displays for West Ham this season and, along with Everton's Ross Barkley, seems ready to make the step up. But - and it's a big one - is he ready to overtake the likes of Gerrard, Carrick, Lampard and Wilshere? Probably not, even at odds of 25.00.
6. Wilfried Zaha to be in the starting line-up of England's first group stage match at World Cup 2014.
Zaha has had an unremarkable start to life at Manchester United and will need to start making an impact soon if he is to get close to the England squad again. At the moment it looks a long way off, but a couple of big displays for United and it could all change very quickly. At 30.00, this is one to keep an eye on.