10. Montenegro and England have met twice before, with both games ending in draws. A share of the spoils on Tuesday night can be backed at 3.45.
9. The nations’ most recent meeting ended in a 2-2 draw in Montenegro. An identical scoreline this time around is priced at 17.00.
8. Before that, they drew 0-0 at Wembley in October 2010. Another goalless stalemate on Tuesday night is available at 9.25.
7. The home side currently sit top of Group H, with England just behind them. Montenegro can be backed at 4.75 to remain top with a win.
6. England, though, can leapfrog their opponents with a victory in Montenegro. The Three Lions are favourites at 1.72.
5. Montenegro have kept four clean sheets in the qualifying campaign so far. The table toppers can be backed at 8.00 to beat England without conceding a goal.
4. Roy Hodgson’s men have scored 20 goals in qualifying so far, making them the highest scoring nation in the European section. Over 4.5 total goals on Tuesday night are available at 8.50, with unders at 1.06.
3. Since Montenegro gained independence in 2006, Mirko Vucinic has scored 14 goals in 30 appearances, making him the nation’s leading goal scorer. Vucinic is priced at 10.00 to open the scoring against England.
2. Skipper Steven Gerrard is one goal away from equalling World Cup winner Martin Peters' 20-goal haul for his country. The Liverpool midfielder is available at 4.00 to score at any time.
1. Jermain Defoe hadn’t scored since Boxing Day before his double in San Marino. The 30-year old can be backed at 6.75 to find the net first on Tuesday night.
Bet on all Tuesday's World Cup qualifiers.