10. England and San Marino have met three times, with the Three Lions winning every meeting. Roy Hodgson’s men are favourites at 1.01.
9. San Marino are placed joint bottom with of the FIFA international rankings. A shock home win can be backed at 55.00.
8. The last time the sides met, England ran out 5-0 winners at Wembley. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 5.50.
7. Wayne Rooney bagged a brace in that game. The Manchester United striker is available at 6.00 to go one better by scoring a hat-trick.
6. Rooney’s United teammate Danny Welbeck also scored twice in the reverse fixture. He can be backed at 1.35 to get himself on the score sheet in San Marino.
5. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain wrapped up victory in San Marino with England’s fifth goal. “The Ox” is priced at 2.25 to find the net at any time again.
4. San Marino haven’t scored a goal since 2004 in competitive football. Both teams to score can be backed at 7.00.
3. The Three Lions have netted 18 goals in three games against San Marino. Over 4.5 total goals on Friday night are priced at 1.60, with unders at 2.20.
2. Jermain Defoe hasn’t scored since Boxing Day. The Spurs striker is available at 1.30 to bag a goal in San Marino.
1. Skipper Steven Gerrard is one goal away from equalling World Cup winner Martin Peters' 20-goal haul for his country. Gerrard can be backed at 5.00 to score from outside the penalty box.
Bet on all this weekend's World Cup Qualifiers.