10. Serbia and Ireland have met three times on the international stage — all of them in friendlies. Serbia boast a W1 D2 record and are 1.95 to win this clash.
9. Serbia beat Ireland 2-1 when these sides last clashed in March 2014. They recorded eight shots on target to Ireland’s four and are 9.50 to win 2-1 again.
8. Shane Long scored for Ireland that day — one of 16 goals he has scored for his country. The Southampton striker is yet to score in the Premier League this season but is 9.00 to net first here.
7. Long’s Saints team-mate Dusan Tadic last scored a competitive goal in April. The Serbia midfielder boasts eight goals for his country and is 3.40 to net at any time.
Watch Ireland beat Italy 1-0 at Euro 2016:
6. Ireland scored 19 goals in Euro 2016 qualifying — just under two goals per game. They are 6.75 to score in both halves tonight.
5. Serbia, meanwhile, failed to reach the Euros after winning just two games from their eight qualifying matches. They averaged a goal a game and a price of 2.18 is available on both teams to score.
4. Zoran Tosic was Serbia’s top scorer during Euros qualifying with three goals. The CSKA Moscow winger is yet to score in the Russian Premier League this season but is 4.70 to find the net here.
3. This is Ireland’s first campaign since 1998 not to include all-time record goalscorer Robbie Keane. Keane netted 68 times for his country and Ireland are 2.14 not to score with the veteran absent.
2. Keane top scored for Ireland in Euro 2016 qualifying with five goals. After that, Jonathan Walters and Long were joint-second highest with three. Stoke’s Walters is 4.50 to net.
1. Ireland scored exactly one goal in three of their four games at Euro 2016. They are 10.00 to win this clash 1-0.