10. Wales and Moldova last met in a qualifier for Euro 96 exactly 21 years ago tomorrow. Wales won 1-0 and are 1.26 to win this World Cup 2018 qualifying opener.
9. Wales are favourites at 3.00 to win qualifying Group D after reaching the semi-finals at Euro 2016 — their best ever performance on the international stage.
8. Gareth Bale scored seven of Wales’ 11 goals in qualifying for the Euros and also netted three times during the tournament in France. The Real Madrid star is 3.73 to score twice or more.
7. Wales won three of their five games at the Euros but finished their 2015/16 season with a record of W6 D2 L6. They are 3.85 to lose/draw in Cardiff tonight.
Watch Wales beat Belgium 3-1 at Euro 2016
6. Moldova finished bottom of Euro 2016 qualifying Group G without a win and just two draws from 10 games. They are 5.60 to earn a draw here.
5. Moldova lost seven of their nine games last season but did earn a 1-0 win against Andorra in a friendly back in March. They are 12.00 to beat Wales.
4. Hal Robson-Kanu scored twice at the Euros this summer and recently signed a contract with West Brom. The striker is 4.50 to net first.
3. Wales averaged just over a goal a game in qualifying for the Euros but conceded just four times throughout the campaign. They are 5.25 to win this clash 1-0.
2. Wales were never behind at half time during hitter Euro 2016 campaign. They led twice and drew three times at the break and are 1.75 to be winning on 45 minutes today.
1. Moldova conceded on average 1.6 goals per game during their Euros qualifying campaign. Wales are 2.23 to score in both halves.