10. Europe travel to the United States for the 39th Ryder Cup, held in Medinah, Illinois, this weekend. Europe (and before 1979 just Great Britain and Ireland) have won 11 previous tournaments and are 2.45 to win again.
9. The United States have won 24 Ryder Cups and are 1.72 to lift the trophy again.
8. The US won 17 of 19 Ryder Cup tournaments between 1947 and 1983, but have lost four of the last five. There have only been two previous draws of the competition and Medinah is 12.00 to witness another one.
7. Europe reclaimed the trophy two years ago with an epic 14½ - 13½ victory at Celtic Manor. Colin Montgomerie’s side secured 9½ points by the end of the third session and are 2.05 outsiders to reach 10 points first this time.
6. European wildcard Ian Poulter has three previous Ryder Cups under his belt and has proven himself as one of the best matchplay golfers on the circuit: being the highest points scorer in 2008. Poulter is 15.00 to score most points yet again.
5. The USA head into this tournament with newly crowned PGA Tour Fedex Cup champion Brant Snedeker, who finished -10 last the weekend to pick up the lucrative prize. In-form Snedeker is 25.00 to top the overall points tally.
4. There are four English-based players in the Europe squad, with Poulter, Luke Donald and Lee Westwood also present in 2010. Justin Rose, who was not selected for the clash at Celtic Manor, is 3.75 to score more than any other Englishman.
3. Rory McIlroy heads into the tournament the world number one andcould pair with US rival Tiger Woods in Medinah. The Northern Irishman is 2.00 to obtain more points than Woods, who is at 1.75.
2. American lefty Phil Mickelson has played in eight Ryder Cups since making his debut in 1995, yet has won just the trophy just twice. The 42-year-old is 17.00 to score most points at Medinah.
1. Europe’s most successful winning score against the US is 14½ to 13½, a result that has occurred three times in their past six wins. Jose Maria Olazabal’s side are 12.00 to win by the same score this year.
Click here to read more of our Ryder Cup coverage.
And be sure to check out our Ryder Cup betting offers HERE.