10. Phil Mickelson has played in more Ryder Cups than any other player on the USA team (9). He has won just four singles Matches and is 2.40 to win his Sunday match.
9. Jim Furyk has played in eight previous Ryder Cups, winning four, losing three and halving one. He is 2.65 to win his singles outing.
8. Rory McIlroy’s debut singles match was halved with Stewart Cink in 2010. The world no.1 beat Keegan Bradley at Medinah two years ago and is 6.00 to be first out on Sunday.
7. The United States boasts an overall singles record of 224 wins to Europe’s 160, with 62 matches halved. A price of 1.95 is available for +4.5 matches halved.
6. Ian Poulter has never lost a singles Match in the four Ryder Cups he has previously played. The Englishman is 13.00 to finish top points scorer.
Watch Poulter's brilliant putt at Medinah in 2012:
WATCH: The 10 Greatest Ryder Cup celebrations
READ: The 10 Worst Ryder Cup Outfits Ever!
5. Scott Verplank shot the last hole-in-one on a Ryder Cup singles match, in 2006 at The K Club. USA’s Bubba Watson is 81.00 to repeat the feat.
4. The largest European victory in a singles match is 5&4, achieved eight times since 1961. Europe are 1.85 to win the singles.
3. Matt Kuchar has lost his two previous singles matches, to Ian Poulter in 2010 and Lee Westwood in 2012. The American is 9.00 to be first out on Sunday.
2. Europe have won the overall singles in four of the last six Ryder Cups. They are 11.00 to win 8-4 on Sunday.
1. Justin Rose has won six of his nine Ryder Cup matches, including both singles outings. The Englishman is 1.80 to win his singles match.
Bet on the Ryder Cup