10. Portugal have reached the final of a European Championship just once before, when they hosted the competition in 2004. They are favourites at 1.55 to go through.
9. Wales could become the first European Championship debutants to reach the final since West Germany in 1972. They can be backed at 2.55 to go through.
8. The nations have met three times before with Portugal winning twice and Wales winning once. Portugal are 2.18 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Portugal’s last six European Championship games have finished level after 90 minutes. A draw is priced at 3.10.
6. The most recent meeting between the sides saw Portugal win 3-0 in friendly in 2000. An identical scoreline is available at 17.00.
5. Wales’ solitary victory over Portugal came in May 1951. They won 2-1, a repeat of which is priced at 14.00.
4. Fernando Santos is unbeaten in competitive matches as Portugal manager, winning eight and drawing four. Portugal are 1.26 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo needs one goal to match Michel Platini’s record of nine European Championship strikes. The Portugal captain is 3.70 to open the scoring.
2. Ronaldo has attempted 41 free-kicks at major tournaments, including 10 at Euro 2016, but has never scored one. He is 14.00 to score a direct free-kick.
1. Gareth Bale could become the first player ever to score three direct free-kicks at a European Championship. The Welshman is 12.00 to score another.