10. World no.1 Novak Djokovic has won the US Open just once - despite reaching the final four more times since his bow in 2005. The Serb is 2.10 to win the tournament.
9. Djokovic won the French Open and Wimbledon titles this year. His Grand Slam record for 2015 reads W20 L1 but is 11.00 to lose his first set to Joao Souza in round one.
8. 2012 champion Andy Murray has won four tournaments this season - including a victory over Djokovic in the final of the Canadian Masters this August. Murray is 4.50 to win the US Open.
7. Roger Federer last won the US Open in 2008 - where he went five years undefeated at Flushing Meadows. The Swiss boasts five titles for the season and is 4.80 to win.
6. Defending champion Serena Williams is on course to win her fourth straight US Open title. She won her first of six tournaments at Flushing Meadows in 1999 and is 1.80 to win.
5. Victoria Azarenka has twice reached the final only to be beaten by Williams on Arthur Ashe Stadium. Azarenka lost to the American at Roland Garros and Wimbledon but is 9.50 second favourite to lift the trophy.
4. Defending US Open men’s champion Marin Cilic is yet to win a title this season. His best result in 2015 has been semi-final berths in Stuttgart and Washington DC. He is 4.00 to be out by round four.
3. Maria Sharapova was knocked out by Caroline Wozniacki in the US Open fourth round last year. Sharapova won the title just once, in 2006, and has not reached the final since. She is 18.00 to win the title.
2. Eighth seed Rafael Nadal last won a hard-court title in Doha in 2014. He has reached no further than the quarter-finals on the hard surface this year and is 4.20 to be out in the fourth round.
1. Canadian Eugenie Bouchard reached the Australian Open quarter-final this year but crashed out in the first round of Roland Garros and Wimbledon. She is 1.91 to lose her first match, to Alison Riske.