7. Djokovic has made the semi-final or better in each of his last 13 Slams, stretching back to Wimbledon 2010.
6. Rafael Nadal hasn’t won a hard-court major since the 2010 US Open but has two hard titles to his name this year, in Montreal and Indian Wells. Nadal is 3.00 to win the US Open.
5. David Ferrer is yet to win a Grand Slam title and crashed out early in both the Rogers Cup and Cincinnati Open this August. Ferrer’s best result in New York was a semi-final berth in 2007 and 2012 – he is 100.00 to win this title.
4. Roger Federer has won the US Open five times yet last claimed the title in 2008. Since then he’s made the final once, semis twice and last year fell at the quarters. Federer is 14.00 to win the tournament.
3. Wimbledon 2013 marked the first time Juan Martin del Potro had reached a Grand Slam semi-final since winning the US Open in 2009. The Argentine has made three quarters and one semi since and is 10.00 to take the title.
2. US Open 2012 semi-finalist Tomas Berdych is yet to win a title this season but four of his eight championships to date have come on the hard surface. The Czech is 35.00 to win the crown.