10. Serena Williams is the 1.92 favourite to win the French Open, 11 years after clinching her maiden crown here.
9. The American has won five of eight tournaments this season, including the Rome Masters last weekend. However, she hasn’t won the French since 2002 and is 1.84 not to win this summer.
8. Maria Sharapova is defending champion after beating Sara Errani 6-3 6-2 in the final last year. It was her first clay Grand Slam trophy and the Russian is 5.40 to repeat the feat.
7. Errani has reached the semis in each of her last two clay events this spring yet has never won a Grand Slam. The Italian is 25.00 to win the French.
6. Victoria Azarenka started the season as world number one but has fallen to third seed for this tournament. The Australian Open champion went out in the fourth last season but is 7.50 to win it this time.
5. Former champion Li Na made the Stuttgart final last month – her first clay final since the Rome Masters in 2012. Li’s only clay final success came in Paris in 2011 and the Chinese is 12.50 to win again.
4. Czech ace Petra Kvitova has never passed the semi-final stage here and has won just four of seven clay matches this spring. However, the 2011 Wimbledon champion faces a Wild Card in the first round and is 55.00 to claim the title.
3. World number four Agnieszka Radwanska has played just three matches on clay this spring, losing twice. The Pole has suffered from injuries of late and is tenth favourite at 90.00 to win.
2. Former world number one Caroline Wozniacki faces British top seed Laura Robson in the first round. The Dane has lost each of her last three first-round matches on clay and is 150.00 to win the tournament.
1. Robson, meanwhile, is playing only her second ever French Open and has never won a clay tournament at professional or junior level. The Brit is a long shot at 600.00 to claim the title.