10. Everton beat Manchester City 2-1 in the first leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final, ending a five-game winless streak against Manuel Pellegrini’s men. Everton are 6.20 to win this clash as well.
9. City have played Everton three times already this season (W1 D1 L1). They battled out a 0-0 draw against the Toffees at the Etihad in their most recent meeting on the 13 January and another draw is priced at 4.55.
8. That 0-0 draw was the first time these sides have battled out a goalless result in 25 meetings, since a Premiership clash at Goodison Park in December 2003. A 0-0 result on Wednesday is available at 17.00.
7. Everton have scored just twice in their last five away trips to City (D2 L3) but require just a draw or 3-2 defeat or greater after extra time to go through to the final. They are 2.10 to make it to Wembley.
6. Romelu Lukaku scored Everton’s winner against City in the first leg on Merseyside. The Belgium international has not scored in three games since but nevertheless boasts 19 for the season. Lukaku is 8.00 to net last again.
5. City’s blank at Goodison in the first leg was only the sixth time this season they have failed to score, while it was Everton’s eighth clean sheet of the campaign. City are 2.40 to net +2.5 times.
4. Sergio Aguero scored twice for City in their 2-2 draw at West Ham on Saturday. The Argentine boasts six goals in six games and has bagged doubles in his last two outings. He is 3.80 to score first.
3. City have scored first in just two of their last seven games. Everton are 2.95 to bag the opener at the Etihad.
2. Kevin De Bruyne is the joint-top scorer in this competition with four goals for the season. The Belgium international has scored 11 goals since joining City last summer, eight at home. He is 3.10 to net at any time.
1. Everton have never won the League Cup, having reached the final in 1977 and 1984, while City boast three triumphs in this competition (1970, 1976 and 2014). City are 2.80 to win the trophy, with Everton priced at 5.00.