10. Manchester United boast a W4 L2 record against Anderlecht. That includes United’s biggest ever win in any competition — a 10-0 result over the Belgians in September 1956. United are 1.95 to win again.
9. Anderlecht have won two of their previous three home fixtures against United, however, and are 4.00 to win this Europa League quarter-final first leg.
8. In fact, Anderlecht’s home record from their last 10 games against English opposition reads W7 D2 L1. They are 1.88 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Anderlecht beat Manchester United 2-1 in the 2000/01 Champions League
7. United have won five of their last six Europa League matches, with the other a draw at Russian side Rostov in the first leg of their last-16 clash. They are 3.10 to win both halves.
6. Henrikh Mkhitaryan has scored first in three European games for United this season. The Armenia international is 7.50 to net first.
5. Wayne Rooney scored a hat-trick on his only previous away match in Belgium — against Club Brugge in 2015. Rooney has scored just five goals all season but is 3.80 to net on Thursday.
4. Frank Acheampong is the only Anderlecht player to have scored at home for the Belgian club in Europe this season. He is 11.00 to score the opener.
3. United head into this clash having kept three clean sheets in five games. United are 3.20 to win without conceding.
2. Marcus Rashford ended a seven-game goal drought when scoring in the 3-0 win over Sunderland last weekend. The England international is yet to score in Europe this season but is 3.25 to find the net.
1. Lukasz Teodorczyk has scored 25% of Anderlecht’s European goals this season (5/20) but could miss Thursday’s game with a shoulder injury. He is 1.30 NOT to score.