10. Manchester United have a 74% chance of progressing to the last-eight of the Europa League based on historic results following their 1-1 first-leg draw with Rostov last week. United are 1.10 to go through.
9. United have drawn three of their four European home games against Russian opposition, winning the other one. A draw here is priced at 6.00.
Watch United beat Russian side CSKA 1-0 in 2015
8. United have kept a season-high five clean sheets in the Europa League — a joint record with Schalke and Shakhtar Donetsk. They are 1.73 to win without conceding on Thursday.
7. The Red Devils have scored at least three goals in each of their last three European home outings. They have also netted in 15 of their last 16 home ties in Europe. A 3-0 win is priced at 7.50.
6. Rostov head into this clash having drawn five of their last seven games (W2 D5) and are 7.00 to go through to the Europa League quarter-finals.
5. Aleksandr Bukharov’s goal against United last week was his fourth of the season but third from his last three outings for Rostov. The forward is 7.50 to net again.
4. United are winless in three games, coming off the back of a six-game winning streak. They are 1.25 to win this clash.
3. Henrikh Mkhitaryan scored United’s opener in Russia last week to take his season tally to seven goals. Three of those goals have come in Europe and the Armenia international is 3.10 to score again.
2. Manchester United have recorded more shots in the Europa League this season (132) than any other team bar Schalke (146). United are 1.98 to score in both halves.
1. Ander Herrera has already picked up four yellow cards in Europe this season — only Bilbao’s Rui Garcia has more (5). Herrera was also sent off in United’s defeat at Chelsea on Monday night and is 3.50 to get a card on Thursday.