10. Arsenal have lost just one of their last eight meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, winning three and drawing four. They can be backed at 2.65 to go through to the final.
9. The Gunners have won only three of their last eight games in all competitions, losing four and drawing two. They are 4.10 to win in 90 minutes.
8. Manchester City have won their last two matches (against Hull and Southampton) after a run of four games without a win in all competitions. They are favourites at 1.48 to go through to the final.
7. Pep Guardiola has lost only two of his ten meetings with Arsene Wenger as a manager, drawing three and winning five. Manchester City are 1.85 to win in 90 minutes.
6. The Citizens’ last victory against Arsenal came in form of a 2-1 league win at the Etihad in December 2016. An identical scoreline is priced at 8.50.
5. The most recent encounter between Arsenal and Manchester City was earlier this month; the sides drew 2-2 in the Premier League at the Emirates, a repeat of which is available at 12.00.
4. Both sides have scored in seven of the last nine meetings between the sides in all competitions. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.52.
3. Arsenal and Manchester City haven’t met in the FA Cup since February 1971; Arsenal won 2-1 at Maine Road. An identical scoreline is priced at 13.00.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored in each of his last five appearances for Manchester City (all Premier League). The striker is 4.50 to open the scoring.
1. Alexis Sanchez has found the net in only three of his last nine appearances for Arsenal in all competitions. He is 7.00 to score the first goal.