10. Celtic have already beaten Rangers twice this season, in the Scottish Premiership at Parkhead and in the Scottish League Cup. They are 1.75 to win again.
9. This is the first Old Firm clash at Ibrox since Rangers beat Celtic 3-2 in the league back in March 2012. Rangers’ all-time league record against Celtic is W119 D85 L101. Rangers are 4.60 to win.
8. Celtic beat Rangers 5-1 in this reverse fixture back in September, where Moussa Dembele scored a hat-trick. Dembele is 5.10 to score first.
Watch this classic Old Firm clash from 1995
7. Both teams have scored in just three of the last seven games between Rangers and Celtic. Both to score on New Year’s Eve is priced at 1.74.
6. Joe Garner scored Rangers’ consolation goal when Celtic visited Ibrox back in September. Garner has scored twice for the Gers this season and is 4.10 to net at any time.
5. Rangers head into this clash having had their four-game winning streak ended by a draw at St Johnstone earlier this week. They are 3.80 to draw again.
4. Celtic, meanwhile, recored a 14th consecutive league win in their 2-0 triumph over Ross County on Wednesday. They are 2.75 to win/win on the HT/FT.
3. Celtic have not conceded in three games and are 3.20 to win this clash while keeping a clean sheet.
2. Kenny Miller has scored seven goals in his last eight Old Firm clashes in the league, which include three doubles. Rangers star Miller is 3.85 to score.
1. Scott Sinclair has scored 11 goals for Celtic this season — but only three have come from his last 12 outings. Sinclair is 6.75 to net first.