10. Austria and Ireland were drawn together in World Cup 2014 qualifying, where the Austrian’s claimed a win and a draw over their two clashed. Austria are 2.00 to win on Saturday.
9. Austria beat Ireland 1-0 the last time these sides met, in September 2013. They are 6.25 to repeat that scoreline.
8. David Alaba scored the winner in Vienna — one of six goals the midfielder scored over the course of World Cup 2014 qualifying. Alaba is 8.50 to score first.
7. Ireland have beaten Austria just three times from 14 previous meetings (W3 D3 L8). They are 4.00 to win on Saturday.
Watch Austria beat Ireland 3-1 in September 1995
6. However, Ireland have not won in their last eight games against Austria, stretching back to a 3-2 victory at home in October 1963. Austria are 1.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Both teams have scored in five of the last seven meetings between Austria and Ireland. Both to net on Saturday is priced at 2.06.
4. Ireland are unbeaten so far this season and are averaging two goals per outing during World Cup 2018 qualifying. They are 3.95 to score +1.5 goals.
3. James McClean leads the Irish scoring charts this season with two goals, both of which were scored in the 3-1 win at Moldova last month. McClean has also scored twice for West Brom this season and is 8.00 to net at any time.
2. Austria’s start to World Cup 2018 qualification reads WDL. They are also averaging two goals per game in this campaign. A 2-2 draw is priced at 18.00.
1. Ireland have scored first in all four of their games since crashing out at Euro 2016. They are 2.35 to bag the opener on Saturday.